Want to get your kids into website coding now and make sure they find a cool job to support your future retirement? We found a great starting point. A training company just announced a new program where they started giving away free courses to high school and college kids.
Here’s a link to their blog announcement.
Here are their instructions on getting your kids signed up today.
- Go to our Self-paced Courses
- Click the Order Now button next to the course.
- Enter CODE4KIDS for the Coupon Code and click Validate Coupon.
- Complete the registration. Students will need to verify that they are a student over the age of 13.
- For any registration questions, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
From their site: “courses are self paced, so students will need to have some discipline to get through them, but those who stick with the courses will learn a lot. We are hopeful that our courses will help kids develop much needed skills in the workplace. Plus, a lot of this stuff is just fun to learn!”
Let us know if your kids start coding!